Choosing a Towing service in Wilmington NC, Surf City, NC, Hampstead,NC, Sneads Ferry, NC, Holly Ridge, NC and all of New Hanover, Pender, and Onlsow Counties, is an important decision to make. Here are 5 quick tips to help make your decision the best one.
- Make sure the company has good reviews. A company with good reviews, means the company is dedicated to serving and helping stranded motorists, and are genuinely concerned with doing the best job.
- Ask if the company has experience with towing or servicing your make of car. Many of today’s newer cars have to be towed and/or serviced in a factory approved manner. In fact, some cars DO NOT even come with a spare tire!!!
- Ask if the company uses background checked, trained tow truck operators. This is for your safety, the vehicle’s safety, and the operator safety
- Modern Towing equipment that is clean, well marked, and well maintained will put you at ease in a stressful situation.
- RoadMasters Towing and Recovery, LLC is committed to having all of these services, and equipment to the motoring public in the Wilmington,NC to Jacksonville, NC to Raleigh, NC.